Thursday, March 25, 2010

Friendship and Weddings

My dear friend and photographer colleague asked me to photograph his wedding at Blue Hill at Stone Barns, New York. These contact sheets are just some of the special moments from the lovely day with his wife, family, and friends. It was an honor to photograph them and capture their celebration day as a friend and fellow photographer. Sometimes the pressure is on more at these times, yet it always brings me back to the heart of how I got involved in this profession. Many moons ago, I was a bridesmaid at my best friend's wedding with a camera on hand. I was given an opportunity to begin as a wedding photographer from this day and feel truly blessed to be a part of all the lovely couples that come my way. Since then, I always like to treat each wedding as if each couple were my best friend...




































































2 comments:

  1. Beautiful images, Megan! Eric and his wife look so happy.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all - we can't thank you enough!
    Erik & Leslie

    ReplyDelete